Inside Products knows that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously.
What Personal Information Does Inside Products Collect?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our services. We collect the following types of information from our customers.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We may receive and store any information you enter on our web site or provide to us in any other way. The Personal Information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the content you see, and communicating with you about specials, sales offers, and new products.
Personal Information Collected Automatically
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our web site or services. Inside Products may choose to automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Inside Products’ cookie information, and the page you requested.
- Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components. Inside Products generally only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. However, if you have registered with Inside Products using our site, and your browser accepts cookies, Inside Products may automatically collect individualized information regarding your visits to Inside Products’s site (“Individual Site Usage Information”) to provide you with a more personalized customer experience. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site. If you do not wish to have your Individual Usage Information collected, please see the “What About Cookies?” section below for further information.
- Our product contains automated reporting routines that identify and analyze certain aspects of use and performance of such products and/or the systems on which they are installed, as well as the operator and operating environment (including problems and issues that arise in connection therewith), and provide e-mail and other reports to Inside Products. We may use the information provided in such reports for development or diagnostic and corrective purposes, including providing you technical support regarding your use of our products.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Inside Products if your computer supports this type of program. We may also compare our customer list with lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please e-mail email@example.com .
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Inside Products cookies do not collect Personal Information; however, we may combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information in connection with our collection of Individual Site Usage Information (as described above). If you do not wish to have your Individual Site Usage Information collected, most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
Will Inside Products Share Any of the Personal Information it Receives?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only with your consent or to business partners and affiliates as described below:
- Agents: We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, Inside Products’s agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Inside Products, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Inside Products may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Questions or Concerns