To start using DNS Problem Finder, simply import a Wireshark trace
Domain Name System (DNS) is critical to the functioning of networks. Slowdowns in DNS can cause unforeseen slowdowns in application traffic. DNS Problem Finder allows you to see errors and response times for unicast and multicast DNS. Analysis of both IPv4 and IPv6 DNS queries is supported.
You can use DNS Problem Finder to:
- Identify response time problems
- Identify DNS configuration errors
- Identify misconfigured network devices
- Identify errors in name resolution
- Identify multicast and unicast queries for the same domain, and much more!